For the last two years, parallel to the development of our website, we have been constructing and testing several community related online courses that utilize the content of UCP-SARnet website. Please click on the title of the course for detailed information.
Courses offered at the Arizona State University
- Multicultural Perspective on Community Leadership (BIS 494)
- Multicultural Perspective on Community Leadership ((NLM 494, PAF 494, SOS 494, SSH 494, SWU 498, CRD 598, SWG 591)
- Community Psychology (PGS 365)
- Introduction to Community Research and Action (PGS 294)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (PGS 394)
- INTERNSHIP (PGS 484)
Course offered at the SIAS International University in China
- World Academy for the Future of Women
- The World Academy for the Future of Women is a bold and rigorous one year long leadership training program for women committed to acquiring skills and confidence to develop as campus, community, national, or global leaders.
Free online certified course
- Social and Economic Policies with UNICEF/ERF
- UNICEF and the Economic Research Foundation (ERF) invite you to participate in a new e-learning programme focusing on socio-economic policies for child rights with equity. This free, self-paced online course is available to all development partners at UN agencies, governments, universities and civil society organizations.